- 109 High Quality Online Self Learning Audio-Videos
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Marketing Research is the combination of processes that links the customers, producers and end users to the marketer through information which is used to define and identify marketing performance, and improve understanding of marketing as a process. It manages and implements the data collection process. It is the systematic gathering, recording, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data about issues relating to marketing products and services. Marketing research aims to identify and assess how changing elements of the marketing mix impacts customer behavior. The term is commonly inter changed with market research; however, expert practitioners may wish to draw a distinction, in that market research is concerned specifically with markets, while marketing research is concerned specifically about marketing processes.
- 109 High Quality Audio - Videos
- 6 Helpful Study Guides For Learning
- 161 Chapter Test For Each Modules
- 240 Terms And Condition To Study Comprehensively
- Mobile Apps For Any Where Learning
- 24 PDUs Certificate To Maintain PMI Credentials
- Progress Tracking and Continuous Improvement
- Subject Matter Designed Course With Proven Techniques
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Marketing Research Expert Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet