- 35 High Quality Online Self Learning Audio-Videos
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Marketing Research Specialist are responsible for researching market conditions in local, regional, or national areas, and gathering information to determine potential sales of a product or service and creating a marketing campaign. They collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand. They prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. They measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction and are measuring the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Marketing Research Specialist
- 109 High Quality Audio - Videos
- 6 Helpful Study Guides For Learning
- 161 Chapter Test For Each Modules
- 240 Terms And Condition To Study Comprehensively
- Mobile Apps For Any Where Learning
- 24 PDUs Certificate To Maintain PMI Credentials
- Progress Tracking and Continuous Improvement
- Subject Matter Designed Course With Proven Techniques
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Marketing Research Specialist Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet