- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
Letting a mediator handle dispute can be a more cost-efficient, private and effective solution compared to bringing the case to court and/or hiring lawyers or solicitors. This statement is supported by a recent ranking report, “30 Best Careers”. In the same study, mediators reportedly performed excellently in terms of job satisfaction, salary and reputation. The profession continues to gain popularity all over the world and anticipates growth in employment opportunities.
If this career path captures your interest, you got to have the traits to match. The best mediators are honest, fair and confident people who values team work. They should also possess good judgment and impressive communication skills. It is indeed a significant and rewarding profession especially when negotiations turn out to be successful because of the mediator’s abilities in providing direction and in encouraging parties to arrive at a solution that is fair to everyone involved.
Qualified mediators can always find jobs in the government, legal service firms, academic institutions, insurance companies and other private businesses. They can also work as an independent mediator or in a company that provides mediation services. Mediation skills are also pertinent in many careers and industries such as counselling, customer service, management, law, education, sales etc. It can give your existing career a boost and set you apart from other applicants or colleagues.