- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
If you imagine yourself in the challenging and often exciting world of medicine, possess good customer service skills and a keen interest in health and medicine, the rewarded career path as a Medical Secretary can be the career path for you.
Medical secretaries are essential staff members of all hospitals and medical centres. The job description of medical secretaries include a wide range of important tasks such as administrative, front office and clinical. Some of the most important administrative duties assigned to medical secretaries are scheduling appointments, billing, managing patients and taking care of coding for insurance. Simply put, medical assistants are crucial in assisting doctors in helping their patients.
ICI gives you the opportunity to join the challenging yet highly fulfilling field of medicine as a medical secretary. If you are genuinely interested in health and medicine and have superb customer service skills, you can enjoy a rewarding career in this profession.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
There is a bright future for qualified medical secretaries as employment opportunities are expected to increase by a whopping twenty percent according to the Bureau of Statistics. Hospitals, clinics, and medical centres all need medical secretaries to function efficiently and provide the services expected of them by their patients. From administrative and accounting tasks to managing patients, medical secretaries and assistants have crucial roles to perform.