- Advanced online learning platform
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft. It stores data in its format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access. You will then know the different components of the database so that you understand the structure underlying your data.
Microsoft Access for Beginners
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Opening and Closing Access
- Module Three – An Introduction to Databases
- Module Four – Sharing Data Using Apps
- Module Five – Working in Your App
- Module Six – An Introduction to Desktop Databases
- Module Seven – Performing Basic Table Tasks
- Module Eight – Working with Fields
- Module Nine – Working with Table Relationships
- Module Ten – An Introduction to Queries, Forms, and Reports
- Module Eleven – Protecting Your Data
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Microsoft Access for Beginners Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet