- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
MongoDB is an open-source documentation database, which supports JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas. This makes scaling and integration of data easier and faster. This learning path will cover the key features and design architectures for the database, as well as demonstrate how to install, query, and manage data. It will also explore and demonstrate how to create and implement indexing, replication, and security.
- MongoDB: Indexing, Replication, and Security
- MongoDB: Concepts, Installation, and Querying
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a MongoDB Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet