- Access available 24/7
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Nonetheless, it is still one of the most dangerous and hazardous industries around. The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety can help you and your company to ensure a safer working environment.
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate covers health, safety and environmental management in context, Hydrocarbon process safety, Fire protection and emergency response, as well as Logistics and Transport Operations.
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate is broken down into five different elements -
1. Health, safety and environmental management in context
2. Hydrocarbon process safety 1
3. Hydrocarbon process safety 2
4. Fire protection and emergency response
5. Logistics and Transport Operations
The NEBOSH eLearning course will require approximately 50 hours of study time. The exams will be of similar nature to other NEBOSH certificate exams. You will be required to sit one two hour written exam that consists of ten 'short answer' questions and one 'long answer' question. Exam dates are set by Wise Global Training, and will coincide around other NEBOSH National Exam Dates.
What will I gain from the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate?
- Knowledge - Gain a vital understanding to help you better perform in your current role
- Enjoyment - Discover techniques that are useful and practical in your industry
- Recognition - NEBOSH is a mark of excellence throughout the world. It's what employers ask for!
- Career Prospects - Health and safety is vital in oil and gas. Holding the NEBOSH Oil and Gas certificate can help you stand out and bring you success and advancement
What will my employer gain?
- A safer workplace - The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is all about keeping people safe from injury and loss of life
- Assurance - An employer whose workers are NEBOSH qualified is an employer commited to health and safety
- Return on investment - An employee with a NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate has a practical knowledge that brings real value, whenever they operate.