- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Organizational behavior can be defined as the actions and attitudes of people in organizations, and as a field of study it is concerned with describing, understanding, predicting, and controlling human behavior in an organizational environment. It is about group dynamics, how individuals relate to and participate in groups, how leadership is exercised, how organizations function, and how change is effected in organizational settings. Organizational behavior theory can also be directed specifically at ways in which management can control an organization.
- Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior for the Individual
- Fundamentals of Organizations - Groups
- Understanding Organizational Power and Politics
- Organizational Structure and Employee Behavior
- Organizational Behavior: Dynamics of a Positive Organizational Culture
- Final Exam: Organizational Behavior
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an Organizational Behavior Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet