- Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
- An Introduction to Parental Mental Health
• Potential Illnesses of Parent(s).
• Identifying Children in these Situations.
• Resources for Parents with Mental Illness.
- The Four Types of Impact on Children
- The Effects on a Child’s School Life
• Poor Attendance.
• Missing Deadlines.
• Stigma and Social Withdrawal.
• Behavioural Issues.
- Legislation on Children, Parental Disability and the Role of Young Carers
• Children Act 1989.
• Child Protective Services.
- How Schools Can Help
• Creating a positive environment.
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Parental Mental Health & Child Protection course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.