- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Dementia itself is not a single disease or illness, but is an umbrella term used to describe lots of different types of conditions, all of which have one thing in common – they attack and destroy the cells in the brains of people with a dementia. To provide good quality care, care workers need to recognise people with a dementia as individuals. A key aspect of being a domiciliary dementia care worker is the ability to look beyond the dementia and instead, see the whole person.
- Module 1: Realising feelings matter most in Dementia Care
- Module 2: Understanding Dementia, the Brain and People’s Feelings
- Module 3: Valuing a Person’s Well-Being
- Module 4: Working Positively with a Person’s Disability
- Module 5: Becoming a Person-centred Dementia Care Worker
- Module 6: Communicating with a Person with a Dementia through Feelings
- Module 7: Focusing on the person when providing Personal Care
- Module 8: Creating a Positive, Meaningful, Active Day
- Module 9: Appreciating How Behaviours Link to Feelings
- Module 10: Applying Person Centre Care
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Positive Dementia Care for Domiciliary Workers Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet