- Upgrade your skill to become a professional
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Capturing photographs are easy but producing best-quality photos need proper training and this Professional Diploma in Photography can provide you with that. This course will let you explore your creativity and upgrade your skills in photography to harness your potential.
On receiving your request an academic officer from the course will call you to explain everything about the course, including how you can sign up, payment options and enrollment periods.
Camera & Photography
- Photography Basics
- The Art of Photography
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Digital Camera Purchase
- Why Having a DSLR is Like Having a Second Camera
- What You Should Look for in a Digital Camera
- The Benefits of Purchasing a DSLR Camera
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Digital Camera?
- Learning to Use Your Flash Properly on Your Digital Camera
- Learn to Use Your Presets on Your Digital Camera
- What Brand of Digital Camera is Best?
- Understanding Shooting Speed on Your DSLR
- Become a Good Photographer Before Buying Expensive Equipment
- 8 Digital Camera Brands You Should Know About
- Do You Know the Best Digital Cameras to Buy?
- Digital Camera and the Role of ISO
- Digital Cameras Have Revolutionized Photography
- Low Light Photography Tips
- 5 Rules of Buying a Point and Shoot Camera
- 4 Digital Camera Features You Should Understand
- Nikon D5200 or Sony Alpha NEX-6 – Which is the Best Buy?
- 3 Basics to Consider While Buying a Digital Camera
Professional Photography Basics
- How to Become a Digital Photographer?
- Getting into the Scene
- Choosing the Right Camera
- Making Pictures for a Living
- The Tools and Software for Editing the Images
- The Most Commonly Asked Questions
Starting your own Photography Business
- FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU
- SHOULD YOU BE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?
- SPECIALTY PHOTOGRAPHY
- COPYRIGHTING YOUR WORK
- ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS
- Photographs Everywhere You Look
- Do You Have What It Takes?
- Choosing a Camera
- Get ‘Get Rich Quick’ Out of Your Head
- Like Winning the Lottery
- Microstock Photography
- Sites That Pay for Your Photos
- Posting Your Photos Online
- Who Buys Photos?
- For The Truly Ambitious
Wedding Photography Techniques
- Know Why A Professional Wedding Photographer Is Best
- The Importance Of A Wedding Photography Shot List
- Mistakes First Time Wedding Photographers Make
- A Wedding Photographer Cannot Be Timid
- Are You Using RAW?
- Getting Great Detail Wedding Shots
- Make The Most Of The Unexpected With Wedding Photography
- Problems On The Site For Wedding Photographers
- Use Continuous Shooting Features
- Wedding Photographer Gets Up High
- Showcase Your Photos At The Wedding Reception
- Wedding Photography With Two Cameras?
- Selecting Property Wedding Photo Backgrounds
- Wedding Photographer Tips For Changing Things Up
- Wedding Photographers Should Check Out The Location
- Wedding Photography And Diffused Light
- Wedding Photographer Tips For Back Up Support
- Wedding Photographer Tip For What Couples Expect From You
- Wedding Photography: Handling The Family Photo
- Wedding Photography Tip For Deleting As You Go
- Wedding Photography Is Profitable
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.