- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Project management is a fast-growing profession and this is very understandable because almost every industry rely on project managers to oversee works from inception to completion. Government departments and private companies alike need dependable and capable individuals to lead their projects to success. If you wish to gain the skills required to become a project manager, enrol in ICI’s project management course and achieve a rewarding profession that is desired in many industries.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
More and more organisations today utilise teams and project-based methods to achieve specific goals. And to lead such teams, project managers are needed. Individuals who can demonstrate skills in managing valuable resources like manpower, money, and time will find project management a perfect career choice. While many industries have a need for project managers, the ones that are most dependent on these professionals are:
- information technology
- government (all levels)
- Building and many more.
Whether you want to start a career as project manager or you are already employed but want to advance in position or transfer to project management departments, you will appreciate the education and training you will receive from ICI.