- It is designed for new or aspiring project managers
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The project manager must not only manage the project but also the people. Projects involve change and this often leads to conflicts. This module focuses on the people side of project management, including managing conflict.
During this course you will learn to:
- Understand how to put your project team together
- Appreciate the stages of project team growth
- Understand project leadership styles
- Learn how to manage the conflicts projects can create
The summary includes:
- How to put a project team together
- Belbin’s 8 roles
- 4 stages of project team growth
- Project leadership styles & skills
- What conflict is, its costs and how to manage it
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Project Management Training – Managing the Project Team (Online Course).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet