- Provides an introduction to the foundation skills and knowledge that you need when becoming a project manager
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Being asked to manage a project can be daunting. Project management requires different skills to other types of management. This online course from Spearhead Training Group Ltd. will provide an introduction to the foundation skills and knowledge that you need when becoming a project manager.
The summary of this course includes:
- Learning what projects are and how they differ from other work
- Understanding the different skills needed to manage a project
- Learning how to put a project team together
- Understanding the different phases of a project
- Learning how to plan a project
- Learning how to assess and manage project risks
- Learning how to control and manage the project
- Improving your communication skills to make you a better project manager
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Project Management Training - Project Management Essentials (Online Course).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet