- An affordable price
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
- Understanding Behaviour
• Importance of Positive Behaviour
• Examples of Negative Behaviour
• Causes of Negative Behaviour
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
• General Methods
• Positive Behaviour in School
• Positive Behaviour in the Home
- Positive Reinforcement
• What is Positive Reinforcement?
• Benefits of Positive Reinforcement
• How to Implement Positive Reinforcement
o Types of Reinforcers
• Other Types of Operant Conditioning
- Behaviour Management and Discipline
• Managing Negative Behaviour
• Conflict Resolution
• Use of Reasonable Force
- SEND and Behaviour
• SEND Types
• SEND and Behaviour
• Managing Behaviour in SEND
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Promoting Positive Child Behaviour course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.