- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This Recruitment, selection and induction course considers managing the acquisition of staff. Staff recruitment is a time consuming and expensive process that should not be embarked upon lightly. In addition, dispensing with the services of an individual, who has been recruited and employed, and who is subsequently found not to be needed, can also be a difficult and expensive process for the organisation under current legislation, and is also unfair and distressing experience for the individual.
- Module 1 – Understand the importance of giving proper consideration to any perceived requirement to recruit new staff.
- Module 2 – Be able to identify alternatives to staff recruitment
- Module 3 – Understand how and why the need to recruit must be justified
- Module 4 – Be able to describe an appropriate recruitment process procedure
- Module 5 – Be aware of factors that could lead to allegations of or actual discrimination in the recruitment process
- Module 6 – Understand the legal requirements relating to the recruitment process
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Recruitment, Selection & Induction Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet