- Learn new Reflexology Techniques
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Reflexology is a non-intrusive complementary health therapy, based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face or ears correspond with different areas of the body. Reflexologists work holistically with their clients and aim to work alongside allopathic healthcare to promote better health for their clients
Benefits of studying the Reflexology Therapy course
There are various advantages for those who work towards earning a Reflexology Therapy course certificate online.
These include some of the following:
- Improved Nerve Function. As we age, our nerve endings become less sensitive in many parts of our body, particularly in our extremities.
- Boosted Energy Levels
- Increased Circulation
- Elimination of Toxins
- Nervous System Stimulation
- Reduction in Headaches
- Speed Healing
Module 1 : Introduction to Reflexology
Module 2 : Key Principles of Reflexology
Module 3 : Life Benefits
Module 4 : Learning Techniques
Module 5 : Getting results
Module 6 : Reflexology for babies
Module 7 : Health Concerns
Module 8 : Rejuvenation
Module 9 : Treatment Plan