- Pursue a career in Hospitality
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
As part of this Restaurant Hospitality course learners will understand how to effectively and confidently greet guests in the restaurant, take customer orders making specific recommendations to the menu, how to provide prompt serving of food and offer guests an outstanding level of customer service.
- Introduction to Restaurant Hospitality
~ What hospitality means
~ How it’s involved in the food industry
~ How restaurant hospitality is important
- Tips for Restaurant Hospitality
~ Top tips to help improve restaurant hospitality
- What to avoid when it comes to Restaurant Hospitality
~ Top 10 things to avoid
~ Examples of bad restaurant hospitality
- Restaurant Responsibilities
~ Tasks that restaurant employees handle
~ How tasks account to adequate hospitality
- The Correct Etiquette.
~ The importance of manners
- Final Assessment
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effective understand the topics contained within the Restaurant Hospitality course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the Restaurant Hospitality course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.