- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course has been written for everyone who is involved in or works in any industry or business setting and aims to provide all staff, supervisors, managers, and associated personnel with the knowledge needed to be able to deliver a professional approach to risk assessments and risk assessing.
- Module 1: What Are Risk Assessments?
- Module 2: Legislation
- Module 3: Who Is Responsible for Risk Assessing in the Workplace?
- Module 4: Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Module 5: Managing Risk
- Module 6: Assessing Risk in YOUR Workplace
- Module 7: Completion of Risk Assessments
- Module 8: Recording Risk Assessments
- Module 9: Sharing Information on Risk Assessments
- Module 10: Record Keeping
- Module 11: Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Module 12: Updates on Risk Assessment Practice
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Risk Assessment Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet