- Course support available
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Risk management t Level 4 Diploma in has been prepared under the supervision of highly skilled professionals that elaborates the concept of risks management, classification of different risks types in detail. The extended risk management course enables the students to analyse, identify, and evaluate the risks effectively. Risk management course prepare the students to manage financial, operational, economical, legal, environmental, political, social and technological risks. Online risk management course offers the learners a way to develop the new skills for managing a risk and after the completion of the course the students will be able to prepare a risk management plan for any type and size of a business.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Level 4 Diploma in Risk Management is 90 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Risk Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Understand different Types of Risk
- Implementation of Enterprise Risk Management
- Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Fundamentals of Risk Management
- Essentials of Financial Risk Management
- Understanding to Operational Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Technological Risk Management
- Basics of Environmental Risk Management
- Risk Management in Business Environment
- Understand basics of Market and Social Risk Management