- Advanced online learning platform
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Organizational risks and liabilities, if not managed properly, may impact all business functions, goals, and objectives of the organization. Their identification, evaluation, and control are important functions that HR professionals are typically involved with at all levels. They help develop, implement, and evaluate programs, procedures, and policies in order to provide a safe, secure working environment and to protect the organization from potential liabilities. This path examines various steps in the risk management process and risk management strategies in terms of business continuity planning and liability insurance.
- Risk Management: Organizational Risk and Safety and Health Legislation
- Risk Management: Workplace Safety, Security, and Privacy
- Final Exam: Risk Management (HRCI: PHR/SPHR-aligned)
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Risk Management Training Course (HRCI PHR SPHR aligned).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet