- Review why sales people ask questions to customers
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
We will also consider the customer’s buying criteria along with their business and personal needs.
Lastly, we will explore a number of questioning techniques that you can use to maximise the effectiveness of the questions you ask.
This module reviews questioning and looks at a useful model that will help you to build your sales case. It considers the customers buying criteria and explores a range of questioning techniques you can use to maximise the effectiveness of the questions you ask.
The summary includes:
- A review of the reasons for asking questions
- Types of questions
- A customer’s buying criteria
- Business needs
- Personal needs
- Justifying questions
- Influencing answers
- Questioning techniques