- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course examines key skills required in human resource professionals, including the ability to lead and motivate others. Human resources concepts and applications are also examined, as well as ethics and professional standards that every organization should follow. This course also provides insight into how to perform environmental scans, and discusses organizational structures as well as change management. This course helps prepare individuals for the Human Resource Certification Institute’s (HRCI) PHR and SPHR certification examinations.
- Human Resources Core Knowledge: Skills, Concepts, and Tools
- Human Resources Core Knowledge: Functions and Activities
- Business Management and Strategy: The HR Function and Business Environment
- Business Management and Strategy: HR and the Strategic Planning Process
- Business Management and Strategy: HR Functions and Roles
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Employment Legislation
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Recruitment Strategies
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Sourcing and Selecting Candidates
- Workforce Planning and Employment: Orientation, Onboarding, and Exit Strategies
- Human Resource Development: Regulations and Organizational Development
- Human Resource Development: Employee Training
- Human Resource Development: Performance Appraisal and Talent Management
- Compensation and Benefits: Regulations, Strategies, and Needs Assessment
- Compensation and Benefits: Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
- Compensation and Benefits: Organizational Responsibilities
- Employee and Labor Relations: Employment Regulations and Organizational Programs
- Employee and Labor Relations: Behavioral and Disciplinary Issues and Resolution
- Employee and Labor Relations: Unions and Collective Bargaining
- Risk Management: Organizational Risk and Safety and Health Legislation
- Risk Management: Workplace Safety, Security, and Privacy
- Strategic HR for SPHR Exam Candidates Part I
- Strategic HR for SPHR Exam Candidates Part II
Candidates opting for Vskills certification will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Senior Professional in Human Resources Training Course (SPHR).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet