- Engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Behavioral competencies, such as providing leadership and behaving ethically at all times, help people – specifically HR professionals – in performing their jobs effectively and applying HR principles and practices to the success of the organization. This course introduces and discusses Leadership and Navigation and Ethical Practice, the first two of the eight behavioral competencies critical for HR professionals. You will explore some situational judgment examples to highlight the way HR professionals apply these competencies in their workplace. The content in this course is based on the Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) 2015 of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). While the course helps learners to prepare for the SHRM-CP/SCP certification exams, it is equally useful for HR professionals who want to develop capabilities for improving their effectiveness in the workplace and advancing their career.
- HR Competencies: Leadership and Ethical Practice
- HR Competencies: Business Acumen and Relationship Management
- HR Competencies: Consultation and Critical Evaluation
- HR Competencies: Global and Cultural Effectiveness and Communication
- Management of People: Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Management of People: Employee Engagement
- Management of People: Learning and Development
- Management of People: Total Rewards
- Organization and HR: Structure of the HR Function
- Organization and HR: Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Organization and HR: Workforce Management and Using Technology and Data
- Organization and HR: Employee Relations
- Workplace Management: Global HR, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Workplace Management: Risk Management
- Workplace Management: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Workplace Management: Employment Laws and Regulations
- Human Resource Strategy Management: Strategic Planning
- Human Resource Strategy Management: Business and HR Strategy
- Advanced HR Management: Competencies for Senior HR Professionals Part I
- Advanced HR Management: Competencies for Senior HR Professionals Part II
- Advanced Human Resources Management: People and Organization
- Advanced Human Resources Management: Workplace and HR Strategy
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a SHRM Senior Certified Professional SHRM-SCP certification.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet