- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Learn Social media to an advanced level with professional training (materials) of Study365. This training course provides you with the concepts and skills to use Social Media effectively. This course will teach you how to create a social media strategy to build your business and online marketing campaign. You will learn the tools you need to build a network and run social media campaigns on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogging and Google Analytics.
This online Social Media for Business Training course has been designed for 45 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 5 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Facebook for Business
- Getting started with Facebook
- Building your Facebook page
- Building your audience and Activating your audience
- Advanced Facebook posts and Interact with your audience
- Promoting your business on Facebook
- Understanding insights and Advanced page featured
- Managing pages on the go and integrate with other social Apps
Google+ for business
- Getting started with Google+ for business
- Setting up Google+ business page
- Discovering the Google+ Community
- Posting to Google+
- Configuring Google+ settings and Google+ insights
- Optimising Google+ for Business
- Integrated Google+ with other Platforms
LinkedIn for Business
- Develop your LinkedIn business strategy
- Finding your audience
- Engaging your audience
- Create a active company page
- Content marketing with your company page
- Recruiting with LinkedIn
Twitter for Business
- Getting started with Twitter
- Create an effective profile
- Connecting Twitter
- Lead generation techniques
- Outreach Twitter and Advertising in Twitter
- Managing daily activity in Twitter and Marketing tips of Twitter
YouTube for Business
- Getting started with YouTube
- Finding and watching videos
- Joining the YouTube community
- Develop video content for YouTube
- Understand video technology for YouTube
- Compress and upload video for YouTube
- Sharing YouTube videos and Doing more with YouTube
Instagram for Business
- Instagram Basics
- Developing a business strategy for Instagram
- Working with the Instagram App
- Fine and Tuning content posted to Instagram
- Integrating Instagram with other Platforms
- Measuring success on Instagram
Pinterest for Business
- Introduction to Pinterest
- How to open a business Pinterest account?
- Create a pinnable website
- Launch a business Pinterest account
- Strategies for growing your Pinterest presence
- Rich pins
- Determine Pinterest success
Blog Writing and publishing for Business
- Core concepts of blogging
- Goals of blogging
- Strategy of blogging
- Technology of blogging
- Content creation for blogging
- Implementation of blogging
Google Analytics for Business
- Core Concepts of Google Analytics
- Navigating the interface and using Google Analytics reports
- Audience reports and Acquisition reports
- Search Engine Optimisation reports
- Behaviour of reports and tracking events
- Conversion reports and additional features
Method of Assessment:At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.