- Master a skill most supervisors find very difficult
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
Many supervisors have difficulty in letting go of work that could, or should, be done by their team. In this course you will learn delegation strategies that will help you to create and maintain a more effective, and smoother-running, work environment.
The course aims are:
- To understand what delegation is and is not.
- To learn about the barriers to delegation.
- To learn how to delegate well
It includes the following topics:
- What is delegation?
- Why Supervisors find delegation hard
- The Benefits of doing it
- The process to follow when Delegating
- Deciding What to and what not to Delegate
- Selecting who to Delegate To
- The steps of delegating a task
- Controlling delegation
- Overcoming you blocks to Delegating
- Overcoming your staff’s reluctance to be delegated to
- What to do when you have a problem
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Supervisor Training – Delegation skills for supervisors (Online Course).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet