- Easy to follow
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The course aims are:
To help you understand what feedback is and why it’s important
To teach you how to give better feedback
To teach you how to receive better feedback from others.
Many supervisors find giving feedback to their team members a bit of a challenge. It isn't easy to do, but it is vital if you are to maintain the performance of those you supervise. This module looks at how you can give better feedback. It also covers how to receive feedback from your team.
The summary includes the following topics:
- Feedback – What is it?
- Why it is important to give and get feedback
- Observing people’s Performance
- Key Principles for Better Feedback
- Giving Effective Praise
- Why Criticising is difficult to do
- Giving Constructive Criticism
- How to Receive Feedback
- Common Feedback Misconceptions