- Learn the key principles of effective monitoring
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The course looks at how to supervise people, the expectations and requirements and the challenges those new to supervision often face. You will learn how to supervise the work of others by setting and maintaining standards, allocating and monitoring work.
To effectively supervise the people in your team you need to learn how to set and maintain standards, allocate the work load and monitor effectively.
For these reasons, the summary of this course includes the following topics:
- The Supervisor and Quality
- Standards of Performance
- How to set standards
- Work allocation
- Providing Clear Instructions
- The key principles of effective monitoring
- What should you Monitor?
- How should you Monitor?
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Supervisor Training - Supervisor Skills (Online Course).
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet