- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
This course aims to provide you with the underpinning knowledge and understanding of the broad range of responsibilities involved in taking on a team leader role within the workplace. Maybe team leading has been your career goal for some time, maybe you had never really expected to become team leader or you would aim to be at some point in the future. Whatever your experience there is still lots to learn. This course will provide you with all the relevant knowledge you need to know and provides you with the opportunity to gain a certificate of achievement.
- Module 1: What Are Risk Assessments?
- Module 2: Legislation
- Module 3: Who Is Responsible for Risk Assessing in the Workplace?
- Module 4: Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Module 5: Managing Risk
- Module 6: Assessing Risk in YOUR Workplace
- Module 7: Completion of Risk Assessments
- Module 8: Recording Risk Assessments
- Module 9: Sharing Information on Risk Assessments
- Module 10: Record Keeping
- Module 11: Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Module 12: Updates on Risk Assessment Practice
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain a Team Leading Knowledge Online Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to email@example.com. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet