- Learn how to create direct communication with your followers
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
What will you learn?
- An introduction to Social Media and Twitter in particular
- What is Twitter and why has it become the phenomenon it has
- Twitter and harnessing the ability of ‘immediate’ communication
- The ground rules; the major do’s and don’ts about creating a business profile on Twitter.
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on Twitter
- Who to follow and why
- Establishing and keeping followers
- Using Twitter to build your brand
- Tweeting style and tailoring it to your company
- Driving visitors to your website through Twitter
- Changing followers behaviour through Twitter
- Direct communication with your followers
- Generating leads through Twitter for offline follow-up
- Essential third party tools and applications
- Twitter and legal implications
- Your company on Twitter
- Your competitors on Twitter
- The sector in which you operate and Twitter trends
- Achieving your company/organisation goals on Twitter
Accreditation for CPD hours – This course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.