- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
A positive and effective user experience is crucial to the success of an application. This learning path covers the importance of identifying your users, using consistent and simple design patterns, implementing effective navigation and layout, incorporating media elements, using advertisements, and implementing user interface design strategies and tools such as Lean UX and wireframing. You’ll also learn about the role of an information architecture designer and how to prototype with sketches and wireframes. Finally, you will explore heuristic evaluation, user, and accessibility testing as part of a UX design solution.
- UX Design Foundations: Design Principles and Strategies
- UX Design Foundations: Techniques and Tools
- UX Design Foundations: Navigation, Layout, and Content
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
ConditionsThanks to this offer, valid exclusively for one person, you will obtain an User Experience (UX) Design Training Course.
How to registerBy buying the course in Emagister Express, you will obtain an access coupon. We will send you the codes and keys to the coupon. Send the coupon code and the key to firstname.lastname@example.org. The training provider will then give you access to the course.
This course has not been reviewed yet