- Tutor support available for 12 months
- Make your own study schedule and take advantage of online tutoring hours
- Obtain a certified diploma once you finish the course.
The Working in Health Care Level 3 course has been designed to give an opportunity to those working in a Care environment to build on their skills to progress in Health and Social Care.
This course will allow you to achieve the following objectives:-
- Develop a broad understanding of the structure and responsibilities of NHS bodies and private healthcare providers in the UK
- Learn how the component parts of the health care system integrate and how staff liaise between the various components
- Understand how to help patients and service users to access the health care services needed
- Understand the range of physical resources, equipment and aids available; and how to manage them
- Study how to provide a customer focused service and create a good impression wit service users
Module 1 ‰ÛÒ Understanding the Structure of the Health Care Sector
Module 2 ‰ÛÒ Liaise Between Primary, Secondary and Community Teams
Module 3 ‰ÛÒ Support Individuals to Identify, Access and Use Services and Facilities
Module 4 ‰ÛÒ Physical Resources to Meet Service Delivery Needs in a Health Setting
Module 5 ‰ÛÒ Give Customers a Positive Impression of Yourself and Your Organisatio