Suitable for: Anyone that is interested in film making
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
The ability to create a professional finished film requires complete knowledge of all it's aspects .
This workshop is for emerging video and film professionals, corporate staffers and freelancers who want working knowledge of the entire video-making process: pre-production, production and post production, students learn to take an idea from its initial concept and turn it into a finished documentary, corporate video, TV commerical, educational or training video, music video, or dramatic scene.
The class covers script writing, budgeting, location scouting, crews, technology, equipment and editing, and combines morning lectures and demonstrations, hands-on exercises in the afternoons and evening editing sessions.
Students gain practical experience in several production roles, as the class produces various projects, career options and opportunities, industry trends, paperwork, workflow and introductory editing are all covered.
1. To explore creating a story sense with captured images
2. To train in digital camera operations
3. To learn about basic camera, lighting, sound and editing
4. To look at camera and sound settings, equipment and accessories
5. To create a non-fiction project
1. Basic camera functions
2. Image capturing
3. Approach to lighting
4. Programe AE function of the camera and manual settings
5. Post production
6. Camera, lens and sound accessories