Financial Planning Products (Online)
Different dates available
Gain essential knowledge of financial planning needs and products. Knowledge of financial planning needs, and the related products and services offered, is an essential component of working in the financial services industry.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Financial Training
- Financial Services
- Financial Planning
The Financial Planning Products course provides you with an understanding of the financial services industry, financial planning needs and products and new trends in financial products. This introductory course is best suited to students who are new to the financial services industry, or who want to improve their understanding of financial planning products and services available in order to advance their career in the financial services industry in a supportive, administrative, managerial or advisory role. It is also suitable for students who want to prepare themselves for further study in the field of financial planning. Successful completion of the course earns you 24 FPI CPD points.
On successful completion of this short course, you will able to:
- identify the main role‐players in the financial services industry and explain their roles.
- demonstrate a basic understanding of the regulatory landscape governing the financial services industry.
- identify the risk and investment financial needs of individuals.
- apply the main features and benefits of a range of financial planning products and be able to match these products with financial needs.
- examine new trends in product development in response to changing client needs.