To instruct candidates in the event of a fire, if the need to evacuate occurs, and to instruct the safe use of fire extinguishers.
Suitable for: All levels of staff
Government funding available
To take into account
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
UCT can provide both mandatory and management health and safety training, ranging from basic First Aid to NEBOS.
On completion of the course, delegates should understand:
- The Fire Regulations 1971.
- Health and Safety at Work Act.
- What to do if you discover a fire.
- Evacuation procedures.
- Identifying high risk areas.
- Fire notices.
- Evacuation of people with special needs.
- Daily and weekly fire checks.
- Record keeping.
- Identifying and using the appropriate fire extinguisher