2. Course description Level 4 Motor Vehicle HNC in Automotive Diagnostics and Management Principles is designed to give students wishing to progress to a higher level programme within the motor industry.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Have you taken this course?
3. Entry requirements Entry on the programme is through one of two routes; Applicants who have completed a Level 3 programme of study (preferably in Light Vehicle Maintenance Repair) and attained a minimum of 120 UCAS points or 48 UCAS tariff points (on the new tariff points system) will be accepted onto the programme. Alternatively applicants that do not meet these tariff points but have relevant industry experience will also be considered upon interview. Applicants are also required to have grade C or above in GSCE English Language and maths or hold an equivalent Level 2 Functional Skills qualification in English and maths. Applicants may also be required to provide academic references.
4. Equipment required No equipment required
5. Assessment method Not available
1. Qualification detail Qualification name BTEC HNC Diploma in Automotive Diagnostics and Management Principles (QCF) Qualification Level Level 4 Awarding organisation Pearson Education Ltd (Formerly EDEXCEL) Course webpage Course type Full time Course start date 01 September 2017 Instruction language english Price £5,500.00 Additional pricing information Our course fees vary depending on your circumstances. For full fee information do not hesitate to call us on 0800 111 6311 Funding information Advanced Learner Loans available Attendance pattern Daytime/working hours ...