Understanding relevant health and safety legislation. Understanding how hydraulic systems work. Building basic circuits and fitting pipework. Recognising components and reading drawings.
Suitable for: Anyone working with, or wanting to work with, hydraulics to learn the basic. principles and applications.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
• Health and safety involved in the use of hydraulic oil
• How pressure is created within a hydraulic system
• Hydraulic symbols to ISO1219 and BS2217
• Linear and rotary actuators
• Valve reservoirs and filters
• Building basic circuits using linear and rotary actuators, reservoirs and filters
• Different grades of oil in hydraulic systems
• Introduction to basic hydraulic drawings
• Hydraulic pipework
Pneumatics; PLCs; Mechanical maintenance; Electrical maintenance.
Students per class: 6