Different dates available
Students on this course can expect to receive industry-leading teaching of IELTS, including specific grammar, skills, pronunciation and exam techniques. Our course syllabus is prepared using published resources, regular mock-testing, exam-focused practice and other classroom tasks according to the highest standards of pedagogy.
Upon arrival, your level will be assessed and your specific learning targets will be mapped into an individualised study programme with our friendly and experienced teachers. The central principle of our syllabus is the “70-30 rule”, which provides 70% syllabus content with 30% of flexible teaching to meet each student’s specific needs.
To take into account
The course is structured in a way to provide students with the language, exam practice and confidence to succeed in an IELTS examination. Regular homework and weekly assessment will enable students to review the language to improve learning. Student tutorials with our expert teaching staff provide students with opportunities to talk about progress and learning techniques. As part of our ongoing commitment to our stakeholders, BSMI provides academic assistance to students looking to book an IELTS exam for either UKVI or non-UKVI purposes, as well as providing university higher-education counselling.
This course is designed for all students looking to develop language and skills specific to an IELTS examination in a multi-lingual learning environment. It is intended for students looking to develop IELTS language skills ahead of exam training or higher education.
The IELTS English course is open to students from intermediate to proficiency levels. Previous study of IELTS is not necessary, but this will influence the level which you achieve when you join the school. Students assessed on arrival to be below the intermediate level will be given the opportunity to study IELTS in supplementary modules alongside their general English lessons.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Communication Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Writing Skills
- English Language
- English Conversation
- Advanced English
- Intensive english
Teachers and trainers (1)
Dr. Gopal Kutwaroo
• Grammar (specific to IELTS)
• Vocabulary (specific to IELTS)
• Skills development (speaking, reading, writing, listening)
• Pronunciation and phonology
• Idiomatic language (idioms, proverbs, fixed phrases)
• Exam tasks (question analysis, exam techniques, practice questions)
Students will also be given the opportunity to incorporate elements from our other courses (finance, customer service, creative media, business administration, and management and leadership) into optional module lessons.
• Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
• Weekly assessment / testing of course content
• Access to the BSMI portal through which supplementary materials can be found
In addition, you will also receive:
• Regular tutorials to assess your progress
• Guidance on unknown language and terminology
• Opportunities to discuss the course in relaxed and informal settings
• Access to the school’s extensive social programme. Intensive IELTS English (IE25)
• 20 Hours Per Week
• 25 Lessons Per Week
• 4-12 Weeks: £200 per week
• 12-24 Weeks: £190 per week
Intensive+ IELTS English (IE30)
• 25 Hours Per Week
• 30 Lessons Per Week
• 4-12 Weeks: £250 per week
• 12-24 Weeks: £240 per week