Karuna Reiki Master - Levels 1, 2
To attune and teach you how to practise Karuna Reiki - practitioner level.
Suitable for: Anyone who is attuned to Reiki Advanced, level 3, Reiki Master Practitioner or Reiki Master Teacher level
To take into account
certificate for Master Reiki training to date
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
Teachers and trainers (1)
Karuna Reiki Master
Reiki Master Teacher - Usui and Karuna Teaches meditation and Indian Head Massage to diploma level UK Reiki federation area representative and member
The word Karuna is a Sanskrit word meaning 'compassionate action' and learning Karuna Reiki enables you to be part of this wonderful step of developing and bringing compassionate action to this earth and all who live on it.
Having reached your Reiki Advanced/Master level you'll have realised how your own level of awareness has changed in both your healing and teaching practise and your own personal life. With Karuna Reiki, there is a further shedding of the old in terms of your thoughts, feelings and any energy that no longer serves you - releasing you to fulfil your spiritual purpose more completely and fully on this earth. Your awareness of healing, energy and spiritual awareness will seem to effortlessly integrate into your life, helping to positively influence every step both professionally and personally.
The Karuna Reiki training takes place:
- on 2-day course (Karuna Reiki levels 1 and 2) - prerequisite is Reiki Advanced/Reiki Teacher (Usui)
- on a 3 day retreat (Karuna Reiki levels 1, 2 and Karuna Master Teacher) - prerequisite is Reiki Master Teacher
The Karuna Reiki course has 3 levels - a description of each level is explained below:
- Karuna Reiki 1 and 2 teaches you the first 8 symbols and how to work with it for healing practise (including self healing).
- Karuna Master Teacher level introduces you to 4 further symbols and you learn how to teach others Karuna Reiki.
Karuna Reiki Course - level 1 and 2
- Origin of Karuna Reiki
- Cleansing the energy centres and aura - includes smudging
- Meditations to connect to Earth's energy
- Exploring Karuna Reiki - how does it work
- Spiritual Guidance - Karuna Reiki Guide(s)
- learning the 8 healing symbols that work within the Karuna Reiki energy
- Practical experience of learning the Karuna Reiki symbols
- Karuna Reiki attunements - levels 1 and 2
- Practical experience of working with the energy of the Karuna Reiki symbols
- The Shadow Self - discussion and meditative practise
The Karuna Reiki energy works with the divine energies of Kwan Yin, Mother Teresa and the Christ Consciousness - bringing a profound and often feminine and receptive quality to the healing energy. This level teaches you the symbols and healing methods to bring about healing at a deep and cellular level - helping to heal the present and past including issues related to karmic/past lives.
Karuna Reiki 1 - This level is very effective at deep, profound healing for you and your clients.
- Symbol 1 - what we would call a 'spiritual anaesthetic'! This beautiful, soothing symbol of healing energy helps to prepare the person for a deeper, spiritual and more profound healing - but safely and gently.
- Symbol 2 - having received preparation from symbol 1 - the client's energy is now ready to experience a healing that helps them to release blockages of an 'eternal' level - this may be brought to the client's awareness during the healing to help them realise and release these blockages - or it may take place deeper within the client's subconscious - whatever is most appropriate and safer for them.
- Symbol 3 - a beautiful symbol that brings such a deep sense of peace and serenity - helping now to fill the client's energy and space with the pure energy of love.
- Symbol 4 - helps now to seal the process of the healing and helps all that has taken place (both consciously and subconsciously) to unfold gently in the client's life so that they may realise and remember their own true spiritual light.
Karuna Reiki Level 2 - This level teaches you symbols and healing methods that can be used if appropriate which draw a divine, pure energy that works on specific mental and emotional aspects of healing. It helps with creativity and developing deep inner peace.
- Symbol 5 - This symbol may be used within a healing if appropriate to do so and brings in the healing energy that helps detach unhealthy bonds between a person and others (on all levels - mental and emotional). Helping to bring the essence of power into balance in a relationship that is out of balance - whether that be a relationship with a person of the past or present.
- Symbol 6 - A very 'useful' symbol that helps facilitate and manifest the goals that you/a person wishes to achieve. It helps to light the way towards realising the goal or brings the realisation of what needs to change/happen for the goal to be realised.
- Symbol 7 - this tool helps to release the creative qualities - enabling what is stuck to become 'unstuck' It encourages the ideas and inspiration to take form so that they can manifest on this earth.
- Symbol 8 - a symbol that represents the pure essence of peace and love - helping to shine the light of beauty and peace into the darkest of places to bring about healing on a present and karmic level.
Karuna Master Training - Teacher
This level teaches you how to work with the energy for profound healing and empower you to teach your students more tools to practice with. (Reiki Master Teacher or Karuna Reiki level 1 and 2 trained) - how to teach Karuna Reiki.
- Clearing and balancing the energy
- Admission to the Karuna Reiki Program
- Karuna Reiki Master Symbols - learning and practise
- Karuna Reiki attunements - Master levels 1 and 2
- Preparation for Attunements - explaining the process and practise
- Demonstration of Attunements for different levels of Karuna
- Practise of Attunements for different levels of Karuna
- Chanting - introduction and practise in healing
- Toning - introduction and practise in healing
- Symbol 9 - This powerful symbol is like being held and supported in the 'hand of God' - complete support, complete love and complete acceptance - only the truth and oneness remains with this symbol. Used during healing and the attunement process.
- Symbol 10 - This symbol is used during the attunement process to prepare the energy centres for the attunement process. It can also be used during the healing process to prepare the client for this deeper, cleansing energy.
- Symbol 11 and 12 - used as part of the attunement process
The Karuna Reiki Master also teaches you how to face, accept and heal the shadow self which is a subtle but important step towards your own (w)holistic healing and development. Karuna Reiki Master level teaches you how to use chanting and toning with the symbols to bring a healing energy into your practise (should you choose to use this) - helping to break down blockages in the client's and your own energy system.
This Karuna Reiki training course is registered at the International Center for Reiki Training, USA under William Lee Rand. As a registered Karuna Reiki® Practitioner and Master, you will also receive a seal, certificate and personal registration number for the certificate(s) you receive.
Comments: the course is run over 1 separate day over 2consecutive weekends.
Students per class: 8