Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
This is part one of a four part course, certificated by the International kinesiology College.
Touch for Health is a truly holistic therapy which combines simple chiropractic techniques with massage, acupressure, meridian therapy and nutrition to enhance health and well-being.
No experience is necessary.
You will learn:
- to assess posture and muscle function.
- how to goal set.
- to help improve body awareness, co-ordination, muscle function and posture.
- to help relieve pain and emotional stress.
- to improve the body's self regulatory and detoxification systems.
- to improve lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- to improve energy flow within the body.
- to improve overall health.
- to find out which foods enhance the body's energy.
- how to apply these techniques via a surrogate to others including animals
You will receive a certificate from the International College of Kinesiology on completion of the two days.
Part 1 of the course, co-facilitated with Terry Shubrook (animal surrogate specialist)
Parts 2, 3 and 4 will be discussed at the end of the second day. These weekends provide you with a greater depth of knowledge, including Chinese medicine theories and further techniques to enhance health and well-being.