Level 3 NVQ / VRQ - Holistic Crystal Therapy Course
In Calne and Bideford
Different dates available
Suitable for: A new or current beauty / holistic therapist
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Holistic therapy
Learn the amazing healing powers of the crystals. During this course you will be taught how to carry out a chakra balancing routine to re-balance and promote wellbeing to your clients as well as an introduction to healing grids. Course duration 1 day Practical + Home study + case studies / Portfolio + Formal Assessment (Written Paper & Practical Exam)
- Theory to be studied at home using our training manual before attending the practical training as well as additional reading.
- Question paper to test you on your understanding of the training manual to be submitted before attending the practical training. Some research may be required to complete the questions
- Practical hands on training
- Case studies & Portfolio to be submitted * Formal Assessment - written paper & Practical exam Course Benefits
- Fully Accredited Diploma level, enabling you to practice professionally.
- Courses are recognised and insurable.
- Home Study Pack - A detailed Course training workbook emailed to you before course, providing plenty of scope for both pre and post course study. Case studies may also be required to complete your training.
- Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment are broken down into easy to learn sections.
- You will give and receive a full treatment on the practical training day. (For one to one training, you may not be able to receive a treatment.)
- Small class sizes & one to one training available
- CPD Points (Continuing Professional Development Points) awarded on each course.
- Tutors are experienced and passionate about what they do
- Anatomy and physiology, relevant to the course, is covered in the training manual (including colourful diagrams)
- Fun, friendly & informal training environment.
- Included is your Diploma, comprehensive training manual, insurance details, Health & Safety and tea, coffee and water during the break (please bring your own lunch/snacks)
- Couches, chairs, cushions and products required for the training are supplied unless stated otherwise. You will be required to bring towels for your own use.