MASTER In EU PROJECTS DESIGN & MANAGEMENT PLUS
Original amount in EUR:
€ 797 € 999
Delivery of study materials
Lectures to develop concrete and job-orientated skills on European projects funding
Workshops and exercises on real case studies to gain in-depth experience with content
Executive talks with international hi-flyng EU Project Designers and manager
Experience-based learning with case studies and exercises
Constant monitoring during the e-learning process
Final Project-work to obtain your Masters qualification
2 classroom meetings during the course (optional)
Price for Emagister users:
To take into account
With the Master Participants will: learn from the most renowned and experienced professionals in the field how to navigate the various direct funds and choose the most suitable for your project, easily finding the necessary papers and acquiring an excellent knowledge of the management systems of European funding sources find inspirations and ideas for new projects be more productive thanks to new techniques, tools and working methods learn how to network, acquire more knowledge from other participants, find potential partners, exchange ideas and seek cooperative solutions to new challenges master Europlanning techniques and the administrative and operational management of projects; develop a true networking culture; apply the know-how acquired in the field of Europlanning, creating real projects.
The Master is for people with previous experience in EU planning who want to enhance their knowledge but also for people who want to improve their skills and get started in this fertile field with a solid base knowledge and be competitive from the get-go. There are no access requirements and you don’t need a qualification. Also, there is no age limit: it’s open to whoever wants to be innovative and eager to learn new things in order to carry out important projects of development in different fields. High School Graduates, College Students, Graduand and Graduates Professionals, Consultants, Freelancers Non-profit Organisations, Consulting Agencies Small and Medium Businesses, Trade Associations Researchers and Research Centres Managers and Officials of the Public Administration, Local Authorities, University, Education and Training Institutes
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Cycle Management
- PCM Methodology – Project-Cycle Management
- New Logical Framework
- EU Programs and Istitutions
- Planning of EU Funds 2020
- Preview of the new Multiannual Framework Program 2021-2027
- In-depth analysis of the EU Main programmes: Life, Horizon Europe, Europe for Citizens, Erasmus Plus, SME Instrument, Cohesion Fund…
- Executive Planning – Techniques e Methods
- Reference papers: work plans, calls, forms
- Designing a winning EU project
- Matrix of Financeability of a project
- Developing an International Partnership
- Structuring of the project: mission, strategy, coherence with the objectives of the organization. Setting of the budget, eligible expenditure, co-funding.
- Management of the project: procedure of the project, from start to finish; negotiation and agreement with EU, rules and bonds.
- Case histories and best practice. Analysis of successful projectswith the help of previously drafted forms (on projects already approved by the European Commision).
- Workshop and Project-Work phase with online Tutoring Service.
- Dissemination of the results
- Financial Reporting of the EU projects
- Institutional assetts and management models (internal handling, ad hoc structures, steering committees).
Original amount in EUR:
€ 797 € 999