Master of Business Administration
Different dates available
An MBA is a must for many professionals in order to advance their careers into managerial roles. This online Master of Business Administration offered by Emagister and taught by the University of Applied Sciences Online (IUBH) in an excellent choice.
Through each of the lessons, you will acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to stand out and deliver good results in the business world. Courses in this programme include leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, marketing and corporate finance and economics, and much more! Become a leader and feel confident managing teams and guiding them towards success!
Interested in this programme? Contact Emagister and learn more about the application process.
To take into account
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills: - You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules. - You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness. - You will learn about corporate strategies and how to measure their success. - You will learn to lead personnel and to accompany it through change processes.
Professionals who would like to evolve into a managerial role.
TOEFL (min. 80 points) or IELTS (min. Level 6) or Duolingo English test (min. 51%) or Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or Equivalent proof The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills. Proof of at least two years of relevant work experience by the end of the programme.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The programme qualifies you in the areas of business administration, corporate management, marketing, finance and leadership for demanding activities in middle to upper management in many industries and specialist areas. And its international orientation makes you fit for the global job market.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Master Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Business and Administration
- Business Process
- Business Finance
- Administrative Law
- Data Management
- Team Leadership
- Corporate Strategy
- Change Management
- Data analysis
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn to process data, combining data from various sources and analyse connections.
- You will learn methods of artificial intelligence for data analysis.
- You will work critically with solution providers and deal with ethical, social and data protection issues with regards to Big Data Management.
- You will learn about corporate strategies and how to measure their success.
- You will learn to lead personnel and to accompany it through change processes.
- You will deepen your specialist knowledge in two electives of your choice.