The course aims to develop individual strengths in leadership, creativity, entrepreneurship, self-knowledge and working with others in the contexts of stability, uncertainty and change. Students will also develop skills in the use of appropriate technology for analysis and communication.
To take into account
Applicants will need an honours degree 2.2 or equivalent. A minimum of two years’ postgraduate work experience is also required. International students need to meet our English language requirement at either IELTS at 6.5 or above, TOEFL paper based test score at 575 or above, TOEFL computer based test score at 232 or above, TOEFL internet base test score at 90 or above.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
The MBA supports promotion and progression within existing careers. It is also an opening to a change in future career direction. Our MBA will improve students' effectiveness as a manager or leader and will transform their prospects for rising up the corporate ladder.
The course has been designed with input from employers from large to small firms, from both the public and private sectors. This course will ensure that students will be ideally equipped for the challenges of the workplace by encouraging innovation, achievement, intellectual rigour and excellence. Our MBA caters for the needs and aspirations of students who have experience of working across various business sectors.
- The Developing Leader
- Interactive Behaviour at Work
- Accounting and Control
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain
- Corporate Responsibility
- Strategy for Organisations
- Creative Strategies in Context
- Students will have demonstrated the acquisition of almost all of the knowledge, understanding and skills in the core areas and the knowledge, understanding and skills required in the completion of the electives.
- The ability to communicate and advise in a professional context.
- The qualities necessary for professional employment at a supervisory level.
- To develop your individual strengths in leadership, creativity, entrepreneurship, self-knowledge and working with others in the contexts, of stability, uncertainty and change. You will also develop skills in the use of appropriate technology for analysis and communication.
- The course has been designed with input from employers from large to small firms, from both public and private sectors. This course will ensure that you will be ideally equipped for the challenges of the work place by encouraging innovation, achievement, interllectual rigour and excellence. Our MBA caters for the needs and aspirations of students who have experience of working across various business sectors.
- Employers look for leaders and achievers who understand moral and ethical correctness in the 'post-Eron' environment. This course not only teaches this as a specific subject but it is also pervasive through the course.
- The TVU MBA students are drawn from a wide range of academic and work backgrounds. Traditionally our MBA has attracted students from all corners of the world. This diverse student body contributes to a dynamic learning environment through the sharing of personal experiences and knowledge.
Graduates have moved into growth areas such
as banking, consulting, government and not-for-profit sectors in the international arena such as
Citibank, Accenture, GlaxoSmithKline, NHS Trusts and British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).