Gain confidence and save time when taking minutes. Pick out key points from discussions. Ultimately produce a clear, concise set of minutes.
Suitable for: Suitable for individuals who need the confidence and skills to produce accurate minutes.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
This course will give you practical tips and guidelines on how to take effective minutes. You will come away from this course feeling confident when taking notes, and subsequently produce accurate minutes.
- The importance of a structured agenda to guide people through a meeting
- Different ways to take notes, in different situations
- What information is not necessary to note
- Checking for accuracy - facts, grammar and punctuation
- Formatting and structuring the minutes for clarity and professionalism