Nail Specialist Course
Different dates available
This particular group of courses will enable you to learn all aspects of the Nail Industry, in order that you can start your business immediately. Successful students will be registered with CND in order to be able to purchase all the latest CND products. This course is extremely popular, particularly as the Anatomy and Physiology element is provided free of charge (usually £250.00).
The Course includes both Theory and Practical Examination. You will be trained to a very high standard and once qualified will be able to obtain insurance to work in a Salon.
All equipment and produce will be provided for your training. You will be given an appropriate list and supplier for you to purchase your own produce and equipment for your own use and Salon. This includes purchase of CND products direct from CND after your registration on successfully completion of all course elements.
Your training will a total of 8 days. Work experience is available for successful candidates. Please enquire at time of booking.
To take into account
No prior experience is needed. A uniform will be required whilst undertaking training.
ACCREDITED CERTIFICATION: Guild of Nail Technicians (GNT) International Nail Association (INA) Guild of Beauty Therapists (GBT)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Beauty Therapy
- Beauty Treatments
- Nail Art
- Nail Technician
- Hand Anatomy
- Acrylic nail application
- Acrilic nails
- Gel nails
- Gel nail application
- Paraffin Wax
- Anatomy and Physiology
The Nail Specialist course will qualify students in the following subjects:
• Anatomy and Physiology (free) - Online Course
• Manicure (including Shellac application training) - 1 Day Practical + Theory module
• Pedicure (including Minx application training) - 1 Day Practical + Theory module
• Gel Nails - 1 Day Practical + Theory module
• Acrylic Nails - 4 Day Practical + Theory module
• Paraffin Wax - 1 Day Practical + Theory module
This Course will also include a Module on running your Business which covers Health and Safety, taxation etc.
THEORY: NAIL SPECIALIST
The course modules will be sent to the student prior to attendance. The time spent learning these modules will be dependent on the student. An exam based on each module will be conducted once each practical training session has been completed.
PRACTICAL: You will learn about:
• Anatomy of the Hands, Feet and Nails
• Disorders and Diseases
• Health, hygiene and safety
• Acrylic nail application
• Gel nail application
• Acrylic tips
• Removal of Acrylics
• Removal of Gels
• Dealing with imperfections
• Paraffin Wax luxury element including benefits for Arthritus sufferers
• Using forms
• Curing with light
• Maintenance of the nails
• Importance of using British National Formula (BNF)
• Cleaning the workplace
• Price structure
• Client care throughout the treatment and after-care
• The importance of personal appearance
• Preparation of the client and the work area
• Setting up a Practice
• The importance of taking a full case history of your client will enable you to carry out prescriptive treatment for the individual