• 906 multimedia lessons
• Over 3000 hours of interactive online learning
• Mobile application: Learn languages anywhere, anytime
• Six complete online grammar courses with over 600 units
• Educational games: Systematic, effective and exciting learning thanks to the elements of gamification: rankings, statistics, badges ...
• Pronunciation verification module: You participate in virtual dialogues and the innovative pronunciation module allows you to improve your oral level
• Language Certificate: After completing each level you will get a certificate confirming your language skills
The content of the courses are divided as follows:
- Spanish course divided into3 levels and 198 units (Levels A1, A2, and B1).
- German courses divided into 3 levels and 198 units (levels A1, A2 and B1).
- French and Italian courses divided into 2 levels, 88 and 66 units (levels A1 and A2).
The levels described are specified in the certificates that are awarded for each level approved and according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR for its acronym in English).
You acquire all language skills: vocabulary, listening comprehension, writing, grammar and pronunciation!
And you have a lot of fun too! It's because we provide you with multimedia components of the course: games, films in HD, songs and photolessons.
You learn from native speakers in order to acquire good pronunciation.
It's your individual work: you decide how fast, when and where you study.
You are also able to check your progress regularly. You just need an Internet connection!