Course not currently available
In Chesterfield ()
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Duties of Employer
- Duties of Employee
- Explanation of Regulations, Advisory Notices and Standards and objectives of the course including Risk Assessments and method Statements
- Explanation of the role of the HSE and the duty of HSE Inspectors
- Inspection and reporting requirements of the construction ( Health, Safety and Welfare ) regulations 1996.
- Competent Person definition as required by the above regulations
- PPE Requirements
- Explanation of all types of Access Towers and identification of components
- Inspection & maintenance of components
- Erection, Stability, Inspection, dismantling , Tying in and storage
- 30 Multiple Choice question Paper. Pass mark is 80% correct answers
- Practical workout where the delegates erect, inspect and dismantle the structure
- Candidates must be over 18 years of age and have with them their National Insurance number on the day.
Successful candidates will be certificated by PASMA for 5 years
and also be issued with a photo ID Card.
Maximum 12 delegtes per course