Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Different dates available
This qualification is aimed at individuals who will be starting a career in a customer facing role. The Customer Service apprenticeship is designed for people who:
- Are thinking of entering employment for the first time and enjoy working with people
- Have just started a job and believe the qualification could help them in their current job or in a promotion
- Wish to change their career path
- Want recognition of their skills and experience
This qualification gives individuals the foundation to future progression in a range of different roles, which involve customer contact.
Government funding available
To take into account
The Customer Service Apprenticeships respond to the employers needs for high levels of customer service skills within a wide range of organisations. The skills gained in this apprenticeship can be transferred across all sectors and apply to many job roles. This apprenticeship is primarily aimed at individuals whose job role is dedicated to customer service as an occupation.
Intermediate Apprentices will work in roles such as: - Customer Service Trainees - Customer Service Assistants - Customer Service Representative/Agents
There are no formal qualifications required to complete this course as all training is provided.
Upon receiving your request, a member of Academy will contact you to explain how the course is delivered and the sign up process.
Qualifications are delivered in the workplace, so assessors will visit you on a monthly basis with your employer to undertake work towards this qualification.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
What you'll learn on the course
- Customer Care
- Customer Service Skills
Teachers and trainers (1)
To achieve the Pearson Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service, learners must achieve a minimum of 45 credits:
- 19 credits must be from the mandatory units
- 3 credits must be achieved from group B
- 16 credits must be achieved from group C
- The remaining credits can be from groups B, C or D
The mandatory units are:
- Unit 1 – Deliver Customer Service
- Unit 2 – Understand Customers
- Unit 3 – Principles of Customer Service
- Unit 4 – Understand Employer Organisations
- Unit 5 – Manager Personal Performance and Development