In St Albans
Suitable for: No previous experience is necessary to complete our ''Perfect Brow'' Diploma training course.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question and other users will answer you
- Beauty Therapist
- Beauty Treatments
Teachers and trainers (1)
Massage Reflexology Aromatherapy Beauty Owner Learning Client care Thai herbal compress Pregnancy Massage Cupping Facial massage Facial treatments Microdermabrasion Eyelash extensions Manicure Pedicure Eyelash tinting The Perfect Brow Seated Chair massage
During this course you will learn how to create perfectly shaped and tinted brows to enhance client's eyes as the brow perfectly frame the eyes.
With clients returning for treatment every 6 - 8 weeks. A BIG MUST HAVE from appearance the celebrity world.
You will learn how to professionally tint, then shape eyebrows using measuring techniques and correctly use Plucking, Waxing and Threading and blending to professionally shape and maximise the appearance of the brows. You will also learn how to tint the eyelashes.
These treatments are perfect for clients who are allergic to eye make-up, special occasions and those who want a great new look.
- Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
- Professional ethics
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Contra-actions and Contra-indications
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Preparation of client including consultation and record keeping
- Materials, equipment and products
- Skin testing for allergies (patch test)
- Practical demonstration and tuition of measuring techniques, plucking, waxing, threading and tinting the brows and lashes
- Client after-care